Blue-Violet Iris Interior

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recent Creativity in Review

Between the weather, messing around with horses, and walking and taking care of Mr. Gorgeous, I haven't had much energy as of late to devote to my Etsy stores. I've been tweaking my tags as items come up for renewal, but since the start of February, I've only listed six new items! As usual, I have a tremendous backlog of items that I want to list, but my mind has to be really sharp in order for me to write the listings themselves.

I have been up to a few other creative endeavors, though.

I've been doing a little bit of drawing lately, like this portrait of my dog...

...I developed this custom trio for a customer looking for game room decor...


...and this secret project (it's going to be a gift for someone) has been taking up a lot of my time.

I've also made a couple of Etsy treasuries.



But listing-wise, this is it:







I hope to get more listings up soon, but until my horsemanship class ends in a couple of weeks, I probably won't have the energy to devote to writing those listings. In the meantime, you can always check out my albums on my c.creativity Facebook page, particularly the Macro: Natural album where many of those yet-to-be-listed photos can be found!

1 comment: